This non-profit scholarship and financial aid program was established to support the memory and spirit of Ms. Carol L. Hall, CCA, RT. It provides scholarships to students enrolled in a chiropractic college recognized by the Council of Chiropractic Education and provides financial assistance to North Carolina chiropractic licentiates who have properly applied and have been selected by the directors of the program.
The program is hosted by the North Carolina Masonic Foundation making all contributions tax deductible. The Carol Hall family is not eligible and does not profit in any manner from this program.
Chiropractic Scholarship Program
Twice a year, the Carol Hall Scholarship program awards a one-time $2,000 scholarship to two selected students who are currently enrolled in a chiropractic college.
1. The students must have completed two semesters at any chiropractic college.
2. The students must have maintained a 2.5 or higher GPA at the time of the application and be able to demonstrate traits of leadership and excellence in high school and/or pre-chiropractic education.
3. The students must have completed and submitted the required application.
Chiropractic Financial Aid Program
The Carol Hall Financial Aid program will make available $1,000 per applicant (for up to 4 applicants a year) for hardship needs.
1. This fund is only open to licensed chiropractic doctors in North Carolina.
2. The program will receive financial aid applications between October 1st and December 15th of each year.
3. The applicant must express their need in writing by completing the required financial aid application.